On the 20th October at Palo Alto Network's London Offices we held our Endpoint security Ultimate Test Drive.
We invited our existing clients as well and other organisations who had an interest in Endpoint security to come and attend a workshop, we had a great mix of end users from higher education, automotive, finance and the healthcare sectors.
Firstly, we took a look at the threat landscape and how it shifts and examples of where known and unknown exploits can come from and compromise an IT network. Then we went deeper into Palo Alto's endpoint security product called Traps, the attendees were then allowed to play with the product in a demo atmosphere where they could try and penetrate a network using malware and seeing whether Traps could stop the malicious file, while various aspects of the product were switched off.
So what are the main benefits of attending an Ultimate Test Drive?
• "Hands-off" approach to managing attacks
• Breakdown the sophisticated threat lifestyle
• Prevent successful execution of advanced attacks originating from executables, data files or network-based exploits
• Take on the role of the targeted individual, the attacker and security professional
• Understand the chain-like nature of exploits
• Experience the power of advanced execution control and cloud intelligence
Here's some statistics from the day:
"Great event, well organised. A very informative session with great discussions and workshop!"
Ultimate Test Drives and technical update sessions are events that we regularly put on to help keep you up to date with the latest technology and solutions within the IT security industry. If you would like to attend the next one then please get in touch with us! 0845 226 0462 or email@example.com